• 25 years of event production and show experience.
• Show Producer/Show Caller
• Program scripting, show flows, and content management
• Video pre-record management
• Extensive experience leading large scale shows with concurrent sessions and high profile presenters.
• Stage management, presenter coaching, set/talent transitions, and mic management.
• Storyboarding, creative development and writing treatments for live stage or video production
• Experienced in award shows, corporate meetings, hair and fashion shows, trade shows, touring, and social events.
• Experience developing and managing detailed program budgets $25,000 - $8,000,000.
• RFP creation, responses, and proposal development.
• Video scripting, production, directing, and management.
• Extensive experience managing all aspects of large scale events, including: venue selection, technical production, content/media
management, crew management, travel, security, registration, webcasting, recording, and video production.
• Venue selection, site inspections, and local permit compliance.
• Creation and management of timelines and production schedules.
• Vendor resourcing, service negotiation, product ordering, and contracts.
• Management of client expectations and deliverables.
• Extensive understanding of business meetings, trade shows, multimedia and brand experiences.
• Name artist booking, rider requirements, and onsite management.
• Understanding of CAD drawings and technical design layouts.
• Understanding of audio, lighting, and video equipment.
• Local labor and union labor booking/onsite management.
• MBA in Marketing, minor in Entrepreneurial Organizations.
• B.S. Business Administration, option in Management
Listing of Services
Show Producer / Show Caller / Event Producer